The HCTT Circuit Tournaments are open to USATT members and those who join at the event. Novices (no rating) may enter other rating-limited events but may not advance past the round robin. Tournament management may modify, combine, or cancel events based on the number of entries.
2017 Tournament Schedule
|Jan 7, 2017||Mar 4, 2017|
|May 6, 2017||Jul 8, 2017|
|Sep 2, 2017||Nov 4, 2017|
2016 HCTT Circuit Events
|U-1000 / Novice RR||Saturday||9:00 AM||$20 ($15 Jr)||Trophies|
|U-1200 RR||Saturday||9:00 AM||$20 ($15 Jr)||Trophies|
|U-1400 RR||Saturday||9:00 AM||$20 ($15 Jr)||Trophies|
|U-1600 RR||Saturday||10:00 AM||$20 ($15 Jr)||Trophies|
|U-1800 RR||Saturday||11:00 AM||$25||1st $60, 2nd $40|
|U-2000 RR||Saturday||12:30 PM||$25||1st $80, 2nd $50|
|Open RR||Saturday||01:30 PM||$25||1st $100, 2nd $70|
- This is a USATT sanctioned tournament, all players must have valid USATT membership (more detail) to enter any event; USATT regulations apply, including dressing code.
- Prizes may be adjusted depending on number of entries
- Event with less then 4 players will be cancelled; Round robins for event with 5 or less players; Event with 6 or more people will be divided into groups, round robin within group; first two advance to cross elimination.
- All events are round robin followed by single elimination. Players for each event may be seeded out of round robin depending on the number of entries
- All matches are best 3 of 5;
- There is a maximum of 3 round robins per player on any one day.
We use Joola Super-P 3 Star Plastic Ball for all events.
* These fields are required.